The most powerful of our standard UV lights (there is a specialist light which is 15W). If you want one that is the most powerful without going over-the-top, this is my recommendation.
Takes one rechargeable battery (battery and charger included).
Size: 10mm long X 35mm dia. maximum. (6 X 1¼ inches)
Weight including battery: 180g
Light source: LED chip, Korean
Output (electrical): 5W
Output (light intensity): radiant flux* 1200-1500mW
* Like lumens. But lumens only refer to 'white' (visible) light.
This item takes one 18650 rechargeable lithium battery (extra-large, extra-powerful, ours are 6000mAh). Battery and charger supplied. It does not take standard batteries.
- brightest for 1½ hours (¾hr at its very brightest then ¾hr not quite so bright)
- then, over the next 2 hours, it gradually dims, it still "works" but not at its best
- it is still 'lit' for another 3 hours but too dim to be of use
The rechargeable lithium battery is included with this product, a extra batteries are available.
- what it is (and fascinating facts)
- different types (and their applications)
- general examples of items lit by UV light
Photos of what you will see with this (and other) UV lights:
- Paper (banknote, stamp, security marking)
- Uranium glass
- Porcelain repair detection
Free gift details
If you would like one of the following free gifts with this product, select one from “Select your free gift” above.
UV-marker (RRP $3.00 )
Ultra violet torch on keyring, 1-LED (RRP $7.00 )
8X16 by Gowlland (RRP $7.00 )
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, can you confirm the wavelet, is it suitable to cure glue ? thanks
Wavelength is 365nm.
Different glues are made to cure under different wavelengths so I don't know if 365nm is suitable for you particular glue - see the instructions that come with the glue or ask the manufacturers.
[Update: the customer emailed to say that 365nm was exactly what the instructions recommended]