2X magnification with a lens diameter of 90mm.
An unusually large linen tester with a light.
This one is large enough to work under, e.g. for small jewellery repairs, a good choice if you're carrying it around and need it to fold up compactly.
Type: Folding (linen tester)
Magnification / lens size in mm: 2X90
Lens material: plastic,
Lens type: Single lens
- top (the bit with the lens) - 96mm X 96mm
- lens (the circle in the top that is the actual lens) - officially 90mm diameter though the visible lens is a bit smaller
- height (from lens to object) - 132mm
- base (the bit that rests on the object): - 97mm X 96mm
- folded 35mm high; 96mm wide; 134mm deep
Power: 4 AA-size batteries
Origin / brand: China
Finish: matt black
Presentation / extras: cardboard box
Everything you need to know about magnifiers and magnification.
See information about (and reviews of) loupes (small high-power folding jewellers' magnifiers).
Video (electronic) magnifiers, video magnifiers compared.
Products: see pocket microscopes and phone microscopes, click here.
With most magnifiers* magnification and working distance are related. Download our Excel sheet, enter a magnification to see the resulting working distance, enter a