Single L.E.D. with keyring fitting, good quality UV LED, but tiny, it will illuminate a tiny area, you will have to hold it an inch from the object, preferably in very dim light.
All that said, it does actually work, fine for carefully checking a bank note, not bad for the price...and you can keep it on your keyring.
Lamp: single L.E.D.
Size: 1½ inches diameter X about 1/3 inch thick (40mm X 8mm)
Power: two button batteries, size CR2016
- what it is (and fascinating facts)
- different types (and their applications)
- general examples of items lit by UV light
Photos of what you will see with this (and other) UV lights:
- Paper (banknote, stamp, security marking)
- Uranium glass
- Porcelain repair detection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.